Hi, welcome to my blog and my first post! *screams*. I am so glad to be doing this finally. Before I begin, how was your week? Sweet, sour, or bland? You could tell me in the comments.
Now, I guess some could already tell what this is about from the title and the helium balloon photo. And if you can’t, I’d tell you (obviously the purpose of this post).
Well, it’s my birthday today, and I turn 23! Whew! It has been a journey, and I have a lot of things I am thankful for, so much that it would contain a scroll if I listed them.
A lot of people know me, and some others might have a few guesses about my person, but here are 23 things you probably didn’t know about me:
- I am of Muslim descent but was born a Christian. A weird fact is that I practiced Islam for three weeks at a point in my life, including reading and memorizing Islamic materials.
- I wouldn’t have existed because I was almost evacuated from my mother’s belly.
- I do not like Mathematics, and I still count on my fingers like a child in the nursery. I also get excited when I solve simple arithmetic.
- I am a cry baby and have a bag of emotions. No, I am not a hard girl.
- I never liked what my toes looked like, and even as an adult, I am just learning to embrace and love how they look.
- My voice tone changes when I speak in public.
- I first had a migraine when I was eleven, and I thought I had been bewitched because I didn’t understand it.
- Fragrances make me nostalgic.
- I was once catfished.
- I am an extroverted introvert.
- Pharmacology is something that I find interesting (definitely not for those who study it, lol).
- I looove medical series!
- I am allergic to coffee.
- Nutty chocolate bars are a NO for me.
- I am not of the splurgy lifestyle. Minimalist is classy.
- Nobody ministered to me the first time I spoke in other tongues. The Holy Spirit came with His full chest. Why? He saw that I was hungry. This is your cue to let that guy in.
- I love psychology.
- I want a girl child as my first fruit.
- I am socially awkward, but adulting is making room for improvement.
- I have never been admitted to the hospital (I am boasting in the Lord).
- I was once featured in a television program as a child model.
- I enjoy teaching children.
- Major of my clothes are black.
There you go! Thank you for getting to this point, and thank you for reading my first post. Kindly leave a comment below, it would mean a lot. I also look forward to showing up more, so see you in my next blog post.